If you have used ObjectiveMarketer you will know by now that every capability that we add is guided by our vision of “Making Social Media Efficient For Businesses“. Comprehensive, yet easy is the key – and keeping true to the thoughts above, we have added a powerful feature in Release 3.0 to set conditional follow-back rules that will make your routine tasks easy and automated, while adding value in the process.
Auto Follow Management
Follower Management is a key to any social media engagement process. Have you ever wondered – “should I follow back one and all who followed me on Twitter, like some experts practice” or “should I be selective in my process?
Usually, follow-back is a manual process where you take a look at the follower’s user profile to get more information like: when was the last post written, how long this person is on Twitter, what does the bio say etc. This can become cumbersome and inefficient after sometime. And, to keep a tab on how many followers you followed in day – I am sure, many of us don’t have an answer. There is a solution to this problem!
Now with ObjectiveMarketer, you can provide multiple rules to Follow, Not-Follow or Ignore based on several criterion like:
- Total number of status updates
- Last Updated
- Age of Account
- Friends Count
- Followers Count
- Keyword matching Bio
You can set up Auto Follow Rules, from the Account Management Screen in ObjectiveMarketer. Once you have set up these rules for Twitter, ObjectiveMarketer will take care of managing who to follow (or not) based on the rules you have specified.
Hey of course, you can follow back everyone who follows you by setting rules. It’s completely up to you.
You will notice that with properly set policies, and timely optimizing these, your follower base will start growing on their own.
Good to see a lot of you relaxing, already!
Next we will see how you can setup Auto Direct Message in ObjectiveMarketer.
ObjectiveMarketer users who like the simplicity, efficiency and usefulness of Bulk Upload method to schedule messages for Twitter, had just one request – allow publishing to Pages as well. We have customers who manage 100+ Twitter and 100+ Facebook pages using ObjectiveMarketer, and they find Bulk Upload method a very efficient way to manage the schedules of their messages on Twitter. For those of you who are new to Bulk Upload Method, it allows you to schedule large number of messages, each with different attributes (campaign name, twitter account, date/time/repeat preference), in one single click of a button. Until recently, the bulk upload method could only be used to schedule messages for Twitter. We have now added the ability to schedule messages for Twitter, Fan Page, or both using the Bulk Upload Method.
Using the excel template like this one , users can create their messages with different attributes and paste the messages in a specific format in the Bulk Schedule Interface in ObjectiveMarketer. The instructions to use the Bulk Upload Method using the template, is mentioned below:
- In the Excel Sheet – Write or Copy and Paste the message (including URL) in column A
- Copy and Paste the campaign name in column C (It is the same name, as it appears on your account in OM. Please, observe case. If Campaign Name is “Test”, do not write “test”
- Copy and Paste the Twitter Account in Column D. Do not put @ sign.We automatically append it.
- StartTime – the format is yyyy-mm-dd hh:mm:ss This is a formula field. The first date is hard coded, and the subsequent date/time is set to increment by 30 minutes. You can edit the formula in cell G3.
- Repeat’s are set to 1, meaning no repeat.
- NEW! The Facebook Page column (Column M) is optional, which is to be populated with the ID of the Facebook Page, to which the message is to be published. The ID for the page can be seen on the Bulk Upload interface in ObjectiveMarketer by clicking on the link “See List”
- Column N is the Final Cell. Once, everything is set, you will copy the content in Cell N and paste it in the Bulk Schedule Interface in the Application
If there are any questions about “Bulk Upload using ObjectiveMarketer”, please let us know at support@ObjectiveMarketer.com